Shipping Times & Ways
Orders would be shipout in 1-2 days after you placed it (Monday to Friday, not including bank holidays). We will choose DHL,UPS,Fedex …etc to ship your order .For the Customers from EU, Your order would be ship from our Netherlands Warehouse,You would not be Taxed again.
If you would like to change your shipping address after you have placed your order, please request it by Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you. If the new address is out of the postal code service area, we will offer you alternative shipping options.
If you would like to change your delivery time, please request it by Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
If you are unavailable to receive your order in the arranged location, we will contact you and attempt to redeliver. If we are unable to redeliver, the order will be returned and you will be refunded minus the shipping cost.www.lwebstudio.online is happy to accept cancellations, for any reason, up to the moment your order has been processed by the boutique. Please have in mind about our shipout time, which means that you will have a 1-2 days window for cancellations. After that, you will not be able to cancel your order, but you may return it. For instructions on how to do this, please refer to our cancellations page.
Book a free returns pick-upwww.lwebstudio.online offers a free collection service to all customers.
To book a free returns pick-up:
- Sign in to www.lwebstudio.online and go to My Account;
- Under ‘Orders’ click on the ‘Book a return collection’ link next to the order you want to return;
- Select the items you would like to return and follow the steps to schedule a pick-up time and address.
We will e-mail you with your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number, confirmation of your collection time and address, a booking reference number and returns documents.
For EXPRESS returns, please contact the Customer Service team on:Contact Us.
What happens next?
- Print out the Air Way Bill and attach it to the outside of the parcel (there will be a label for each package plus an archive copy that you must give to the courier). Please print or save a copy of the Air Way Bill for your records – you can use this to track your return shipment.
- If you have been provided with a Returns Invoice for Customs, please print two copies and enclose one inside the package and a signed copy on the outside of the package with the Air Way Bill.
- Please do not seal your package until the driver has arrived to collect your return as they need to check the package first.
Please note: if you are returning items to multiple boutiques, you will need to request a return collection for each boutique. Simply visit the My Account section of the site to arrange additional collections.
Please note that you have 30 days to contact us upon the pickup of your return to ensure that we have acknowledged it and received the product. If you contact us after this 30 days period, we cannot guarantee a refund.